Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wow! I know it has been awhile since I last posted! I need to get better at this!!
Nothing much new going on I guess. Just same ole same ole!

The Holiday's are out of the way, and the New Year is well underway!

Tim got a new job. He started in November. Things have been going well with that end. Just trying to get back above water again. Still no insurance as of yet, but we are working on that!

Nothing new is going on with my leg. Got a new temporary leg last month because of still shrinking. I don't know when I will quit shrinking! So far, so good though with this leg. The 1st one I had, I ended up wearing 7 orthopedic socks with it, before I got a new one. The last one, I was up to 3 sometimes 4. Now with this one, I am up to 2 at the end of the day. Oh well.

Harley just turned 12. Oh my, I can't believe it. My baby boy is now a preteen! Goodness, before I know it, he will be driving too.

Yesterday was Tim's birthday and I feel bad because I couldn't do anything or him. Harley and Molly went to mama's for the night. But both Tim and I are sick.

I guess that's it for now. :)


Siggie

No comments: