Sunday, June 29, 2008

The weekend.....

Oh wow, where do I start?!! This has actually been a great weekend!

I do feel as though I need to brag on my husband a little bit!! So this post will be mostly my bragging, lol.

Yesterday (Saturday), Tim took me out of the house for a little bit. He loaded up the wheelchair, and of course the walker too! We had a nice family day out! Tiring, but nice.

We went to Goodwill first, and I got me 2 new dresses for church! One I only paid $4.00 for, and the other one was $8.00! So I did good, I thought! LOL. I never buy anything for me, so I was ok with only $12!

After Goodwill, we went to a few yard sales. That was a dry run! We didn't find anything! So we headed on to my moms! Tim worked on my uncle's truck and I visited with my mom for awhile. That was nice!! I always enjoy seeing my mom!

We got home kind of late and I crashed lol. It was tiring!

Today, we went to church. It was so nice being there this morning! Everyone couldn't believe how good I looked and everyone commented on me. That made me feel loved lol.

Now is the shocker! In the 16 years we have been together...Tim has NEVER washed a dish!!! And he has cooked maybe 10 times if even that! Well when we got home from church, Tim is in the kitchen washing dishes AND cooking!! I can't believe it. This is a day to go into the history books lol!!!!

He has been so awesome this past week! I can't believe how well he has taken care of me! I knew he loved me, but I guess I didn't realize how much. Now I know! He has waited on me (which is usually the other way around), helped me bathe, made sure I have anything I need or want, and now doing dishes and cooking!! He is going back to work tomorrow, and I am really sad about that! But good thing is, he is taking off of work Wednesday to take me to the dr, and then he will be off for the 4th! YAY!

Told ya I was gonna brag on him!!

I better go for now, I think lunch is almost done. Then I will have about an hour or so to rest before church tonight!




Siggie

No comments: